Spouse KITAS

Visa Services & Immigration Consulting

Spouse KITAS is one of the KITAS families which is specifically intended for foreigners who are married to Indonesian Citizens and want to live in Indonesia. With this visa you can get a stay of 1 year for each application and it is extendable. You also have the option to change your KITAS (limited stay permit) to KITAP (permanent stay permit) after extending your visa 4 times, with a longer stay period.

Requirements From Applicant

  1. Copy of biodata passport (minimum 18 months)
  2. Copy of insurance
  3. Copy of bank statement/sponsor USD2000 min. Last 3 months
  4. Colored photos
  5. Passport covers (optional)
  6. Color scan of foreigner domicile (surat domisili)

Requirements From Sponsor

  1. Copy of sponsor’s marriage deed
  2. Copy of Dukcapil/KUA marriage certificate (CNI letter)
  3. copy of sponsor’s KTP with “married” status
  4. Copy of family card with “married” status
  5. Copy of sponsor’s birth certificate
  6. Copy of foreign domicile certificate – KANIM process
  7. Copy of sponsor domicile certificate (if KTP outside Bali) – KANIM process

Frequently Ask Question

Yes you can, To be eligible to apply for Spouse KITAS, you must first meet several requirements, one of which is that your marriage must be legally registered under Indonesian law.

Yes, as the name implies, Spouse KITAS is required to be sponsored by your partner (wife/husband) to apply.

Unfortunately, If you want to apply for a Permanent Stay Permit (KITAP), it is mandatory to stay with KITAS and extend it 4 times to meet the requirements.

Price and Processing Time

*All payment transactions performed will be converted to Indonesian Rupiah (IDR).

For more detail about price and processing time please download our quotation